Chelsea Smith MOT, OTROccupational Therapist & Clinical Director
Chelsea was born and raised in Austin, TX. She has been working as an outpatient pediatric occupational therapis since early 2016. She is passionate about helping children gain self-confidence and skills needed to live happy and healthy lives. When she is not working, she enjoys doing yoga, expoloring the greenbelt, camping, seeing live music, and cooking with her husband.
University of Florida
Bachelor Of Health Science – Chelsea attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, where she obtained her undergraduate degree in Health Sciences in 2014. She graduated Summa Cum Laude.
University of Florida - Master Of Occupational Therapy
Chelsea was immediately accepted into the graduate program of Occupational Therapy at UF, where she earned a Master of Occupational Therapy degree in 2015.
Certifications & Professional Growth
Chelsea has extensive training in the area of pediatric development. She has training in:
- MNRI (Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration ) approach,
- Handwriting without Tears for pre-school and elementary-aged children,
- Sensory Integration,
- Level 1 and Level 2 Yogapeutics training for Aerial Yoga and mindfulness in children
- 200-hour Foundational Yoga Teacher Training Certificate. Chelsea became
- Certification in DIR Floortime
Chelsea Smith – OTR, MOT